Photo Etch Technology produces both decorative and engineered precision chemically milled parts in a variety of materials. We have complete CAM capabilities to produce artwork for photo chemical milling applications. Customer input ranges from AutoCad files to rough sketches. Our years of experience and state-of-the-art engineering tools allow us to create precision photo tools to control all phases of the manufacturing process.
- Materials include copper, phosphorous bronze, brass, beryllium copper, stainless steel, and many others.
- Temper includes annealed, half hard and spring temper.
- Material thickness includes: 2 through 10, 12, 15, 16, 20, 21, and 25 mil
- A variety of finishes are available, including gold, silver, tin, nickel, passivation and others.
- We offer both prototype and production quanities - including scheduled shipments.
Parts can be delivered in panels or individual pieces.